Monday, December 7, 2009

The Difference between My Mom and Yours: A Stark Contrast

Note: This was a paper that I wrote for a class that I was never enrolled in. My room mate at the time submitted it annonymously for me. The paper is as follows:



The Difference between My Mom and Yours: A Stark Contrast



In looking at the various differences between humans in nature, the differences are plain to see to those with the naked eye. While the common man can spot the differences between other humans just by employing the thought process, taking two individuals and examining them together produces a stark contrast that may shock and perhaps amaze observers up to the task.


Take for example, the difference between my mom and yours. My mother is a fairly conservative woman who is also independent and has many rewarding qualities. Your mother on the other hand, is a dirty cockmongling whore dependant on her pimp to give direction in her life.


My mother has a job, though nothing that is as disgusting as the employment your mother has chosen. My mother wakes up early for the common 9 to 5 schedule, employs the same tasks day to day to ensure that her given objectives are complete before the day is done. The slut you lovingly refer to as ‘mom’ on the other hand wakes up every day in strange places, and is forced to sucks dick for a ride back into town where her workday will begin. She has a wide array of varied tasks that change from day to day. Whether its sucking cocks, doing anal, or fucking someone in the dirty men’s stall in the local eatery, your mother has all the bases covered for any task her customer might need, no matter how abstract or degrading.


My mother is happily married to a man with a respectable job. He travels day-to-day doing various tasks, employed and paid through the almighty tax dollar. Your mother is not married, but her deadbeat boyfriend does support her seven illegitimate children by selling crack cocaine on various street corners throughout the tri-state area while simultaneously evading local authorities. Though he might not make enough to support all of her children, your mother’s meager income supports the rest of the family needs. After a long day of fucking plunger handles in front of webcams and being bent over various bathroom appliances, your mother returns to her pimp, Dopetastic Bootywrangler III, who questions your mother’s daily take with a firm slap in the face. He then takes his fee, and shoves her out of his tricked out suburban back onto on the streets to go pick up his next big score. These methods are obviously not something my mother would tolerate, as one examining the situation can plainly see.


The comparisons go on and on, but through this simple examination, we have learned that through an examination of both my mother and yours that they are nothing alike. My mother is a kind, independent woman, happily married while your mother is a sick, twisted degraded whore who loves taking it in the cinnamon ring whenever she can get it, and that bitch doesn’t even get PAID. And that concludes my examination of my mother and the filthy, disease ridden cumdumpster you call your mother.

No comments: